Frequently Asked Question

How do I submit a research request for ELAN Research data?
Last Updated 25 days ago

For research involving patients or general practitioners, or relying on pseudonymized primary care data, please fill out a request through this portal. When you first enter a research request, fill out as much information as you canĀ (some fields may not apply to your research). Later, you can always check the status of your request and enter additional information by logging in.

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!